Here’s this week’s TinyPodcast! We missed last week because of the holidays, but Brian and I are back, in full swing.
This week, we talk about CES, Apple suing rumor sites, the new Microsoft AntiSpyware beta, and other general geeky stuff.
We promised some links in the show notes (this post), but I lost the notes I was typing as we recorded, so I’ll have to re-listen to the podcast, and type them up again. Look for them soon. Here are this week’s show notes!
Show Notes (by no means comprehensive – these are just the highlights):
- Listener feedback from Lo, Jo An, and Maynard
- CES Coverage – Engadget and X-Gadget. Kodak’s WiFi camera, BenQ P50 Pocket PC Phone Edition, Bigger and Smaller Microdrives, etc.
- Apple’s $499 headless Mac, Apple sues ThinkSecret
- Portland Tribune newspaper interview
- Microsoft AntiSpyware Beta, my impressions
- New Samsung phones, including a Smartphone with a 3 GB hard drive, in 2005
- 1-handed vs. 2-handed
- Windows Mobile 2005 “Magneto” rumors
- T-Mobile’s $4.99 T-Zones Unlimited Web Access Rides Again!
As always, we love to hear feedback. Email us your comments (in text or audio attachments) or call our feedback line at 206-222-2479!