Blog

I thnk I figured out the Google AdSense for Feeds Problem

Well, I think I figured out why AdSense for feeds was showing PSAs instead of targeted ads. I moved the AdSense code from the Blogger.com site template to the post template, so the %CUID% variable will hopefully get expanded when I post. So, here’s a test, with some words to see how well ad targeting works:

I love my Dell Axim x50v Pocket PC. Windows Mobile has definitely become my preferred mobile device OS, as I’ve ended up using a Windows Mobile Smartphone (the Audiovox SMT5600) after stints with the RIM BlackBerry 7100t and the PalmOne Treo 650. Lots of new devices on the horizon – the HTC Universal and Wizard look appealing. We’ll have to see if any of them can unseat the SMT5600 as my “daily driver” phone.

EDIT: Well crap. That didn’t help…

Standard