Here’s this week’s show, a little shorter than usual. You can download the MP3 file directly (right-click, save as), or subscribe to the TinyPodcast RSS feed in your favorite podcast aggregator to get the show delivered automatically to your computer and MP3 player. This week’s show is about 13 MB, 29 minutes. Brian was at a different location today, so we did the old Skype thing. Worked out pretty well, but if Brian sounds any different than usual, that’s why.
This week we cover:
- A little bit about our new audio setup
- Brian’s problems with a Cingular Motorola V220 cell phone
- Josh’s desire for the Verizon Samsung i730 EVDO Pocket PC Phone
- Josh’s last minute guest appearance on Episode #16 of the TechAddiction Show podcast with James Kendrick and Kevin C. Tofel.
- Received some cases from Corey at Innopocket, makers of fine metal cases for mobile devices, as part of their burgeoning community engagement effort. The magensium case for the Dell Axim X50V is great, and I’ll try out some of the iPod cases at the next Portland Podcasting meetup. Expect lots of photos and experiences soon.
- Listener feedback: gadgets in the workplace. TSF fans in the UK and Finland. Gadgets on vacation: what do you take with you? Brian says I need the equivalent of a MedicAlert card to explain all my gadgets when going through airport security.
- I try to convince my wife that we need to get a Tablet PC for her upcoming calligraphy class.
- Gadget lust – wanting and anticipation is half of the fun!
We cut the show a little short due to room issues. As always, we love to get feedback! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our voice feedback line and leave us a message – 206-339-TINY. Let us know how we’re doing – good or bad.
Sincere thanks to everyone who reads and listens – stay subscribed!