Saw this at Target the other night – Roboraptor. From the makers of Robosapien, the cool walking, dancing, remote control robot.
Who wouldn’t want a raptor with:
- Fluid bi-pedal motion: walking, running and predatory gaits
- Realistic body movements: turning head and neck; whipping tail actions
- Three distinct moods: hunter, cautious and playful
- Autonomous environmental interaction: responds with mood specific behaviors and sounds
- Mood dependent behavior: aggressive/hunting mood; nervous/cautious mood; friendly/playful mood
- Powerful jaws that play tug-of war games, “bite” and pull
- Visual and sonic guard mode
I certainly would, but not for the $120 they wanted for it…
EDIT: Actually, I have to say, the more I think about it, the more I’d really like to have one of these. We’ll see if I end up actually wanting it enough to spend the money. Expect full audio and video impressions if I cave in.